Spruce media case study
- Expand Brand Perception. More than just another ad-tech vendor, messaging needed to communicate Spruce Media’s entire suite of Facebook marketing solutions, services and capabilities.
- Support Messaging with Data. Facebook ads come in nearly every shape and size, making comparisons difficult. The team needed to discover the metrics that would clearly show Spruce’s superiority – ones understood by media and prospects alike.
- Break Through the Clutter. Spruce needed to stand out in a meaningful way, differentiated in its ability to think beyond the industry and deliver solutions for marketers across the Facebook universe that now includes mobile.
- Secured Regular Coverage. The WISE PR team flooded key publications with fresh, valuable content – including exclusives on unannounced products and case studies – to keep Spruce top of mind.
- Uncovered Winning Metrics. Exhaustive analysis identified the data that best captured the effectiveness of Spruce Media’s solutions. These metrics then formed the basis for an extensive media push that highlighted Spruce Media’s unique insights across the Facebook advertising ecosystem.
- Expanded Thought-Leadership. The team positioned the Spruce Media executive team – CEO Rob Jewell and COO Lucy Jacobs – as go-to experts in Facebook advertising through numerous bylines and contributed content.
WISE PR’s strategic communications successfully pushed Spruce Media to the front of the industry, driving awareness amongst influencers and prospects around effective Facebook advertising leveraging Paid, Owned and Earned Media.
- Featured media coverage in top-tier publications, including Bloomberg Television, Forbes, CNBC, Business Insider, Adweek, MediaPost, ReadWrite, InsideFacebook, AdExchanger, AllFacebook, MediaPost and Digiday, among others.
- Prime speaking opportunities, including sessions at AllFacebook, OMMA Social, ad:tech, iMedia and OMMA Global.
- A regular contributor and thought leader within industry publications, including MediaPost, iMedia, Digiday and Adotas