At WISE PR, we hold true to a philosophy of being very honest and candid with current and future client partners. In the beginning stages of any discussion, we take great pride in asking the key questions that will help determine whether or not there is a great fit between both parties.
After reading this great post on PR Newser, we felt that the questions outlined here are spot on for the most part. We do find ourselves often being asked these questions:
- How are you going to measure your success?
- Which media reach my target audience best?
- Have you worked on campaigns in my industry?
- Who will be working directly on my account?
- Am I locked into a long-term contract?
- How much do you charge for specific services?
- Do you provide media coaching?
- What is your social media expertise?
- How are you going to communicate with me?
- What will you need from me to make the relationship work?
What other types of questions should entrepreneurs ask?