WISE PR's CEO and Founder, Harrison Wise, talks about the many faces of PR in a PRWeek posting. In the posting he says:
The fact is that we live in a link economy - an era of driving traffic, posting, seeding, sharing, and liking posts with one another. It's all about the customer journey, after all. It's about going down the “rabbit hole.”
Some great questions to ask your clients:
1. How are we going to drive traffic back to your online channels?
2. Do we have a content strategy in place?
3. Will the content create engagement?
4. Where are we going to store this content?
5. How active is your blog?
6. How will the content activate your audience into “buyers” or brand ambassadors?
7. What tools are we using to measure success?